At Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Heflin is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc a call at 256-270-1196. We’re happy to help!