There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Heflin, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc technician comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Heflin. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc a call at 256-270-1196 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.