In Heflin you count on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace fix-up
visit any day. At the very least, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and influence your furnace’s performance. It could even cause issues with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some indicators for you to look for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a professional, like Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc, if you see any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Indications related to your blower could indicate a minor problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too undersized for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts working noisily or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, turn off your furnace immediately and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company checks it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Often times this is a blocked condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC professionals to solve.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of problems. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc at 256-270-1196 when you need to arrange repairs or regular maintenance.