As springtime starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Heflin? Even if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was cooling well last summer.
Here’s one way to think about it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any service for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your equipment examined yearly by a Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc technician can help spot minor problems before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside your home, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up within your equipment can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can create elevated energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it last longer. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity bill and over the long run, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps spot minor troubles before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine components and carry out a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive processes often allow us to identify issues before they create big problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your unit is at risk for early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should have an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Bain Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc pros a shout at 256-270-1196 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.