As warmer weather rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Heflin? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was running good last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Bain Heating & Air Conditioning specialist can help spot small issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy consumption—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps find little troubles before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a series of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into extensive problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Today with Bain Heating & Air Conditioning
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Bain Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 256-270-1196 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.